Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainbow 11/12/75 Beacon Theater NY(MM Bootleg Artist)


Rainbow Were Given The Timeline Treatment
Today On The Metal Matinee.
Here Is A Classic Show, From NYC's Beacon Theater. Circa 1975

For Todays Show Listen Here:

Rainbow 11/12/75 Beacon Theater:

Disc 1
01. Intro
02. Do You Close Your Eyes
03. Self Portrait
04. 16th Century Greensleeves
05. Catch The Rainbow
06. Man On The Silver Mountain
Disc 2
01. Tony Carey Keyboard Intro.
02. Stargazer
03. A Light In The Black
04. Still I'm Sad
05. Cozy Powell Drum Solo
06. Still I'm Sad (Reprise)
07. Interview with Blackmore & Dio
Rainbow

Link Updated 1/7/13
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiho,

sorry but the links are not correct, can you correct this pls?
thx in advance.

Heavy Metal Mayhem said...

Sorry About That. First Part Is Done. Second Will be up in a few minutes. enjoy.

Heavy Metal Mayhem said...

Sorry, even the new links are not working. I posted a Different rainbow show.

Anonymous said...

Stargazer seems to be missing. Am I Right? heavycore666

Heavy Metal Mayhem said...

Heavycore, I did'nt notice. This was a repost from another site. I had no Old live rainbow in my collection. I will double check and see if I can find a corrected version. It figures the best song is missing. I'll repost if I can find it. Sorry.