Thursday, August 9, 2012

Steel Fortune 9/21/85 Lamour Brooklyn(Into The Vault Bootleg Artist)


I Had No Live Bootlegs Of Any Of The Bands Featured On
Todays Metal Matinee "The Wide World Of Metal Utah"Thats The First Time
In Almost Four Years SoI Thought I Would Start Offering Up Some Rare Bootlegs
I Recorded Back In The Day, At Lamours The Rock Capitol Of Brooklyn.

So Lets Go Into the Vault For A Show By Steel Prophet.
The Band Came Out Of NJ And Bounced
Around The Scene For Short Period Of Time.
 The Group Featured Dave Sabo & Matt Fallon
Who After This Band Started Skid Row.
 I Heard They Just Did A Benefit Reunion Show In NJ.
Wish I Would Have Known About It Before It Happened.

Steel Fortune 9/21/85 Lamours Brooklyn,NY

1-Fire
2-Lucifers Child
3-Run For Your Guns
4-Bloody Angels
5-Running For Your Life
6-Locomotive Breath

Steel Fortune

Link Updated 2/4/13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do i lesten to this show in my country these metal are godds!

Heavy Metal Mayhem said...

Listen Here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/heavy-metal-mayhem