Thursday, May 9, 2013

Faithful Breath 12/7/85 Club Intimate Staten Island NY(M.M. Bootleg Artist)

 
This Was Faithful Breaths First Time In The US
They Played A Tiny Club In Staten Island NY.
Tommy's Band Tempest Opened For Them.
It Was A Real Small Turnout And I Don't Think
They Were Happy About It,For Reasons I Don't Remember
 They Only Played Few Songs And Show Was Over.
I Also Included A 5 Minute Interview I did With The Band Afterwards.
I Was 17 And Slightly Less Stupid Then I Am Today.

Listen Here For
'Princess'


Faithful Breath 12/7/85 Club Intimate SI,NY

Gold And Glory
Don't Feel Hate
A Million Hearts
Start It Up
Interview

Faithful Breath


 
 
 

1 comment:

micose said...

Thank you very much!!! And what an underrated stunning band!!!

Is there any chance you can post it in FLAC or WAV?

Best regards,

micose.