Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Hair! "Hair Today-Gone Tomorrow' 12/31/08 On The Metal Matinee


Was All Hair Metal Bad ? A Lot Was, But Not All. I'll Start The New Years Eve Celebration Off With Some Of Hair Metal's Best! The Wednesday Metal Matinee 12/31/08 1:00pm EST On Blog Talk Radio's Heavy Metal Mayhem.
I Want To Thank All My Friends & Family, And Most Importantly All Of You, Who Have Listened And Supported The Show. It Was A Great Year. I'm Looking Foward To Spending My Wednesday's & Sundays With Each Of You In 2009. A Big Thank's To All The Band's Who Helped Get Me Started This Year....Attacker,Wild Dogs,Hallows Eve,Flotsam & Jetsam,Without End,Exciter,Whiplash,At War,Skull Hammer & Omen. Next Year Start's Off With A Bang January's Guest Include Sentinel Beast,Jag Panzer And Iron Cross...
Happy New Year Everyone !

Listen Here




No comments: